7.13.2017

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

Its Nordy's Sale time!

I always love this sale, they have some of the best deals around, and so conveniently before school starts.

I looked over and here are my faves! Drop a comment below if there's something you found that you can't live without. 


Love this North Face coat. It's the perfect color, and long enough to cover your bum. A definite need in the PNW.



Long cardigans and dusters are IN this year and I dig it!
A staple for this fall!




I have a different BLANKNYC jacket that I love, but this one is to die for too. And if you scroll down a bit, you'll see a small one for your little mini me. 




Love this Toms! And shocker, I have this bootie in taupe, but can't resist this wine color!




 How fun are these 1.State booties?! Love the unique cut.



I am sucker for more black Nike's...



And more. I have these in a wine color and they are the perfect casual sneaker.



The print of this dress! Obsessed. 




Here's North Face for the kids for an excellent price. 




Another long sweater, apparently my jam this year...




These kids boots are adorable, Zach will look dashing!!





These Sam Edelman booties for Maddie ... I can't. 
And only $35!!!




Another North Face for the kids, this one Maddie would ROCK.


Doesn't this BLANKNYC sweater for kids look sooo cozy?





Here's the matching leather jacket! How badass is it to match? 





Happy shopping everyone!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016