9.27.2012

Bump Wardrobe

When you're in that awkward "People can't tell if I'm pregnant or just had a really big lunch..." phase, getting dressed SUCKS.

I don't know about you guys, but I end up trying on everything in my closet twice, making a huge mess out of my room, and resolving to live in my pajamas for the rest of the pregnancy.

So I shall post outfits that I find functional, cute, and most importantly of all - comfortable. Just in case any other rapidly expanding women want some help.

Here's what I wore today:


Denim ShirtI'll add a pic of me wearing it once Ryan gets home. 

Light denim shirt is from Maurices (I didn't tie it like the pic though), tank is Mossimo from Target, the bodycon skirt is from Forever 21, and the black Toms are from Toms.com. 


The looser denim shirt helps hide the bump-ish like growth happening around your abdomen and the bodycon skirt is stretchy and comfortable. 



Loves, ladies!


3 comments :

  1. I'm pretty sure I lived in Mossimo tanks during pregnancy with Talon :) Wheres that picture woman?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016