12.03.2013

Hair Secrets

Hair Secret #1 


Dry Shampoo. 
Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo is a life saver. Not only does it allow me to wash my hair much less, it gives great volume and texture for backcombing. Since discovering this about 2 years ago, I wash my hair once or twice a week, which, in turn, has made my hair healthier! 

Now instead of taking an hour to blow dry and style my hair, it takes me 5-10 minutes AND looks much better. 

To use: Section hair off and spray as you go until all roots have been sprayed. Pull hair up or out of your face with a headband and let sit to soak up any oils (I usually work on make up during this time). After about five minutes, move hands through hair as if washing your hair in the shower, rubbing in all white residue from the product. 
   
After this has been complete, you can finish up and go - but I add backcombing to give extra oomph.

(Backcombing tutorial coming soon)
                                                      
                                                     
                                                     





No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016